BMA Management Support Corporation (BMA) respects your right to privacy. We do not currently trade, sell or rent personal information collected about you to third parties.
What information does BMA collect and how do we use this information?
- Our Web site allows you to contact us directly with questions or comments regarding our products and services. The process requires you to give certain personal information. We also maintain data files to ensure that we quickly address requests for information and resolve customer comments or questions and implement improvements based on those comments.
- In an effort to continually improve our products and services, we may use personal information to conduct market research and on-line surveys. This may involve contacting recent and/or past Web site visitors who have provided personal information to BMA.
- Our Web servers may automatically monitor the number of visitors, the average time spent on the site, the popularity of our Web site, and any programming errors or failures on any of our Web site in order to determine the effectiveness of the BMA Web site and to make improvements to the Web site.
Does BMA share your information with other third parties?
- BMA does not currently share your e-mail address or personal information with any other parties without your prior consent; however, we may share personal information with our business partners in order to facilitate the process of servicing your products, to help you exchange your products, and to better serve you.
- BMA may share aggregate data about our customers, traffic patterns and other related site information with respectable third parties. None of this data is related to any individual's name without their consent.
- BMA does not currently use "cookies" on this Web site.
Does BMA have any special privacy policies with respect to children?
- BMA encourages parents and guardians to monitor and participate in their children's online activities. No information should be submitted to this site by users under 18 years of age. Where appropriate, BMA may ask you to indicate your age to verify compliance with these policies.
- BMA does not knowingly collect information from our guests under 18 years of age or provide any personally identifying information from such guests to any third party for any reason whatsoever. We do not allow guests known to be under 18 years of age to receive direct marketing communications from BMA or from third parties.
How do I stop BMA from contacting me via e-mail in the future?
- If you have previously given your personal information to us and no longer want to be contacted by BMA via e-mail, please contact our Consumer Affairs Group and state that you want to be deleted from our mailing lists. E-mail: Consumer.Affairs@bmacorp.mail.com. Phone: (801) 978-0200.
What is the policy regarding BMA's ownership of information?
- All opinions, ideas, suggestions, and other feedback submitted to our Web site may be used by BMA without any restriction and free of charge, and nothing contained in this policy shall limit or otherwise affect this. There may be instances where we request or permit the submission of your opinions/ideas. In such instances you will be required to agree to the terms of a BMA prepared agreement related to the provision of such information prior to its submission.
What about BMA's links to other sites?
- We have and may add links to third party sites. Because such linked sites are not under the control of BMA, we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements contained on any such linked sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web site is at your own risk. BMA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web site. BMA provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement by BMA of such third party sites.
- BMA may change this policy from time to time to better serve you. Please review this policy periodically.